Access Samsung Cloud
Not enough memory in your Samsung mobile to store your data? Do not worry because Samsung offers online storage space for your mobile data over the internet via the Samsung cloud. If you are a Samsung user, you can free access to the Samsung cloud. You can sync your data with the cloud, such as photos, contacts, apps, and other data.
Syncing and storage is not only the benefit. By putting your data on the cloud, you can have a backup of your data. For example, if somehow you lost your data or the mobile, you can re-access all the data from the cloud. If you do not have enough space on the cloud to store anymore, you can always purchase the additional space. As you can easily access Samsung gadgets, a lot of information already provided, like you can reset your Samsung smart TV yourself.
If you cannot access to some specific settings of cloud than it is because of either the software version or the Wi-Fi service provider. Let see how you can access the Samsung cloud.
Samsung Cloud Sign in
To access the Samsung cloud, you have to create an account for it. You can also use your Google ID to create an account. The following are the steps for the Samsung cloud sign in.
- Go to the Settings of Samsung mobile.
- Select the ‘Account’ or in some cases, ‘Account and Backup’ option from the setting.
- Tap on the ‘Samsung cloud.’
- Tap on the ‘Create account’ or ‘Create an account using Google ID’ if you want to use your Google ID.
- Provide your information here such as email address, password, first name, last name, and date of birth.
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button.
- Tap on the checkbox beside ‘I agree to all’ and then tap on the ‘Accept’ button.
- To verify your account, tap on the ‘Verify account’ button.
- Open your email, which you provided for the Samsung account.
- Open the Samsung mail and tap on the link to verify the email.
You will access your cloud account now.
Easy Access of Samsung Cloud from Home Screen
For easy accessing, you can add the cloud icon at your home screen of the mobile. To add on the home screen, follow the below instructions:
- Go to the setting and
- Select the ‘Account and backup’ option.
- Tap on ‘Samsung cloud.’
- Turn the ‘Show Samsung cloud icon at home’ toggle button on.
Access Samsung Cloud Portal
Samsung cloud is not just available for your mobiles. You can also access your Samsung Cloud account on PCs without any charges via the Samsung cloud portal. In this web version, you can manage your account gallery and plans. Moreover, you can open, delete, download files and folders but cannot upload anything. Following are the instructions to sign in or access Samsung cloud through PC.
- Go to support.samsungcloud.com.
- Provide your Samsung cloud email and password.
- You can also sign in with your Google account if you have created the Samsung account with it.
Note: If you do not have an account on the Samsung cloud, you have to create it first.
Samsung Cloud Storage Plans
Samsung Cloud storage plans are the packages that Samsung offers in terms of price and storage space. Yes, you can use free of cost space. The charges are for if you want to expand the storage space of the cloud. You can find these storage plans by the following method:
- Go to the setting.
- Tap on ‘Accounts and backup.’
- Open the Samsung cloud by tapping on it.
- Tap on ‘Storage Plan.’
- Swipe left or right to see different plans.
Samsung Cloud offers below three main storage plans:
- Basic Plan: Anyone who creates an account on the cloud gets the basic plan free of cost. You can get 15 GB of storage space in the Basic plan. This much storage is enough for storing contacts, gallery data, apps, and many more.
- Premium 50 GB: If you want more than 15 GB, you can get a deal of 50 GB. You have to pay $0.99 per month.
- Premium 200 GB: The biggest storage plan Samsung cloud offer is 200 GB. You can get this deal at $2.99 per month.
Can’t Upgrade Samsung Cloud Storage?
There can be a lot of reasons why your cloud is not syncing with your data. To resolve this problem, you can try one of the following methods. I hope this will help you.
- Delete data from the Samsung cloud
Open the settings and go to ‘Apps.’ Tap on ‘Samsung Cloud’ and click on the storage option. Now tap on the button of ‘Clear data’ and then click on the ‘OK’ button.
- Resync Samsung Cloud
Open settings and tap on ‘Accounts and backup.’ Open ‘Samsung cloud’ and tap the three vertical dots at the top right corner. Select setting from there. Now tap on the ‘Sync and auto-backup settings.’ From the list provided, select the data, which you want to resync with the Samsung cloud. It will take some time to resync your data.
Access Samsung Cloud from another Phone
We have told above how you can get your cloud from a PC. Now we will show you how you can get cloud data from another phone or tablet. To access Samsung cloud from another mobile or any other device, you have to sign in with your account. When you sign in to another device, your photos and videos on the cloud automatically sync with the device. You can see these files in your gallery app.
The Data will be in the device as long as you are logged into your account in that device. As soon as you logged off from the account, they will disappear. To have the data permanently on another device, you have to download it into your mobile’s internal storage. You can download these files by the following method:
- Go to the Gallery app.
- Select the photos and videos that you want to download.
- Tap on more options and select ‘Download.’
The selected files will be downloaded in your device.
If you want to know what files are on your phone, then you can navigate to ‘Samsung Cloud’ from the home screen. Tap on Gallery and then tap on the ‘Recently added’ arrow. Click on ‘All’ to see which photos are stored on your mobile, tablet, and the cloud. You can also select the ‘Cloud only’ option to see what files are only stored on the Samsung cloud.
Access Samsung Cloud Data
There are two cases in which you need to access Samsung cloud data from your account. First is that if you want to access data into another device which we have discussed above already. The second case is if your mobile is stolen and wish to access the previous mobile data into your new mobile or tablet. In this case, you must have the backup data on the cloud. Without backup, you will not be able to access it.
To have a backup of the mobile data, go to settings, and open ‘Accounts and backup.’ Tap on ‘Back up this phone’ option. It will take some time to have a complete backup.
Now to get access to your data, go to settings -> ‘Accounts and backup’ and then tap on ‘Restore data.’ You will now have to wait because it will take some time.
How to get Samsung Cloud from MacBook?
Getting Samsung account from Mac Book is the same as getting on any Windows PC. You can download and delete the data but cannot upload anything on it. You can get Samsung cloud from Mac Book through a web portal. Following are the steps for it:
- Open Samsungcloud.com.
- Sign in your account, thereby providing email and password.
There, you have it. To download any file into your Mac Book or Windows PC, select the files. Now click on the button ‘Download.’ In some seconds, you will access your required data offline.
How to Access Samsung Cloud from Windows Phone?
You cannot get access to the Samsung cloud from a Windows phone. Well, you can have access through a web portal, but like a PC, you cannot upload anything. However, there are some applications in the market now that help the Windows phone to upload the photos. Some are fraud, but some are real. For example, the ‘Samsung Gallery’ can help you upload the picture from a Windows phone. These apps are free of cost.
Access Samsung Cloud Photos Online
Where you can download the photos, videos, and other apps from the Samsung cloud, you can also open the photo from the Samsung cloud. You can easily and quickly access the Samsung cloud photo online. Open the Samsung account, click on any video or picture to watch it online.
In a nutshell, the Samsung cloud is a fantastic gift for Samsung users. It is the best way to secure your mobile data over the internet. You do not need a USB, memory card, or any other storage device for saving your data. It is free and can be easily used.
The procedure of registration for the Samsung cloud is quite simple. You only need an email address, and there you go, you have a cloud account. You can also use it to store apps like gaming apps for continuing the game from the same level where you left. So go and create your Samsung cloud account and sync your valuable data with it.
How to download all photos from Samsung cloud
You can follow these steps
- Select one photo.
- Check the above ‘All’ option.
- Tap on three vertical dots at the top right corner.
- Select the ‘Download’ option to download all of the photos.
How can I view the photos in my Samsung cloud?
Go to the settings -> tap ‘Account and backup’ -> select ‘Samsung cloud’ -> tap on Gallery -> tap on arrow on left side of recently added.
How to do the Samsung cloud sync?
Go to ‘Samsung cloud’ from settings or home screen -> tap on three vertical dots on the top right corner and select settings from the menu -> tap on ‘Sync and auto-backup settings.’ Now turn on or off sync whatever you want.
Why do I need to do sync?
To secure your mobile data from any loss and have extra storage space.
What is the size of the Samsung cloud storage?
Samsung offers three main storage plans. In the basic storage plan, you get free 15 GB storage space. In the other two programs, you get 50 GB and 200 GB by paying $0.99 and $2.99 per month, respectively.
Can I do the Samsung cloud download?
A Samsung phone already has a Samsung cloud. You need to create an account for it to make it work.
How to get Samsung 100 GB cloud storage?
Samsung does not offer a 100 GB plan but a 200 GB and 50 GB storage space with monthly charges of $0.99 and $2.99, respectively.
How to access Samsung cloud on PC?
You can easily access your Samsung cloud account on PC through the website of Samsungcloud.com. Go to the site and enter the email and password. You will be able to download and delete files but cannot upload any.
How to access Samsung cloud on iPhone?
Through the web portal of the Samsung cloud, you can get access to the cloud. Enter your account information there, and manage the files.
- 1 Access Samsung Cloud
- 1.1 Samsung Cloud Sign in
- 1.2 Easy Access of Samsung Cloud from Home Screen
- 1.3 Access Samsung Cloud Portal
- 1.4 Samsung Cloud Storage Plans
- 1.5 Can’t Upgrade Samsung Cloud Storage?
- 1.6 Access Samsung Cloud from another Phone
- 1.7 Access Samsung Cloud Data
- 1.8 How to get Samsung Cloud from MacBook?
- 1.9 How to Access Samsung Cloud from Windows Phone?
- 1.10 Access Samsung Cloud Photos Online
- 1.11 Conclusion
- 1.12 FAQs
- 1.12.1 How to download all photos from Samsung cloud
- 1.12.2 How can I view the photos in my Samsung cloud?
- 1.12.3 How to do the Samsung cloud sync?
- 1.12.4 Why do I need to do sync?
- 1.12.5 What is the size of the Samsung cloud storage?
- 1.12.6 Can I do the Samsung cloud download?
- 1.12.7 How to get Samsung 100 GB cloud storage?
- 1.12.8 How to access Samsung cloud on PC?
- 1.12.9 How to access Samsung cloud on iPhone?