The Best Motherboards for i7 7700K
The motherboard, as we all know, is the brain of the computer. These days there are many motherboards available in the market. There are different companies that are manufacturing motherboards. You’ve to consider so many features to purchase a motherboard.
In this guide, we have gathered a list of top ten best motherboards for i7 7700k. We’ll discuss all the features, pros, and cons of these motherboards. So, Let’s get started.
1. Best Overall Motherboard for i7 7700k MSI CrossFire Z270 USB 3 DDR4
Motherboards manufactured by micro star international deliver smooth and brilliant performance. Micro-Star international motherboards are of the most excellent quality. You can attach more than one graphics card to micro star motherboard. MSI motherboard comes with a wide selection of tools and applications which will deliver smooth software performance. If you’re looking for gaming and video editing, MSI is the best choice.
MSI CrossFire Z270 Motherboard Pros And Cons
- Brilliant cooling system for enhanced performance
- MSI Z270 supports maximum RAM of 64 GB
- Audio boost system delivers quality sound
- Micro star international comes with USB 3 and USB 2 ports
- X-boost feature allows you to transfer the large data files quickly
- It doesn’t come with integrated Wi-Fi
- You don’t get built-in Bluetooth with MSI Z270
Let’s Discuss the Features
In this section, we’ll discuss the features of micro star international motherboard:
- The heat generated by the motherboards can damage the motherboard and lower its performance. As compared to other motherboards, MSI comes with a brilliant exhaust system. It effectively exhausts the heat and maintains the temperature of the motherboard.
- MSI motherboard comes with network superiority. This feature enables you to transfer extensive data.
- Quick application startup and faster transfer of data is another great feature. Professionals will love this feature of quick application startup.
- Sound is another brilliant feature of micro star international motherboard. It delivers incredible sound quality, which is great for the ears.
- Micro start international motherboard has all the necessary components for faster performance.
- In case of any problem, MSI comes with easy to use troubleshooting options. These options will help you eradicate the problem in no time
|Chipset Type||Intel Z270|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Max RAM Size||64 GB|
|Product Dimensions||13.6” x 10.6” x 2.6”|
|Product Weight||2.9 Pounds|
Our Review of Micro Star International Z270 DDR4 Motherboard
Micro star international never disappoints when it comes to motherboards. MSI Z270 is a brilliant product, and it delivers flawless performance. We like this product because:
- The exhaust of micro star international Z270-pro works like a pro. It has intelligent exhaust system which exhausts the heat effectively and keeps the motherboard cool.
- MSI X-boost feature works perfectly well as compared to other motherboards you can quickly transfer the massive data.
- Audio boost feature gives MSI edge over other motherboard units. It delivers perfect audio to the game lovers.
- Micro star international stabilizes the memory and never lets the system crash. Because of this feature, MSI delivers flawless performance.
In short, MSI is a perfect fit for i7-700k, and if you’re gamer, you’ll love this motherboard.
Why Should You Purchase Micro Star?
MSI Z270 is a fantastic motherboard which gamer will love. It comes with impressive features; you should purchase this product because:
- It keeps your system cool when you’re gaming. As compared to other motherboards MSI Z270 comes with the brilliant exhaust system, which manages the temperature of your board.
- You can enhance the RAM of your system up to 64 GB. It also comes with a feature of memory stabilization. This feature never lets your system memory crash, which will give you smooth and flawless performance.
- The x-boost feature will let you transfer a large amount of data.
- The audio boost feature is also impressive and gives you quality audio while gaming.
In short, Z270 MSI is a fantastic motherboard, and you’ll love its flawless and smooth performance. If you love gaming, you should purchase the MSI Z270.
Can I use graphics card GTX 1080 with MSI Z270?
Yes, MSI Z270 supports GTX graphic cards, and you’ll get brilliant results.
How many USB 3.0 slots MSI Z270 have?
MSI Z270 has 2 USB 3.0 slots. It also supports USB 2.0.
How many SATA ports MSI Z270 contains?
MSI Z270 has 6 SATA ports.
2. Best Motherboard For Overclocking ASUS Motherboard ROG Maximus IX Apex
ASUS is the name of quality, and they always manufacture quality electronic products. Maximus IX apex is one of the terrific product offered by ASUS. It has some impressive feature which you’ll adore. We’ll discuss Maximus IX motherboard in this section.
ASUS Motherboard ROG Maximus IX Apex Pros And Cons
- Superior and brilliant design.
- Maximus IX Apex is easy to boot, and it tunes automatically.
- With ROG technology, it keeps the system fresh.
- 2 drives vertical design prevents throttling.
- ASUS Aura Sync technology lets you customize your title and name.
- Smooth and flawless performance.
- It supports up to 32 GB of RAM, which is not enough.
- There is very little spacing among the cards.
Let’s Look at the Features
ASUS has equipped Maximus IX Apex with terrific features. Let’s look at the features offered by Maximus IX Apex:
- The element of overclocking and cooling is a prominent feature of Maximus IX Apex. The ROG technology of ASUS optimizes your system in real time. It delivers brilliant cooling and smooth performance.
- 2 modules is another impressive feature of Maximus IX Apex. You can vertically install two M.2 drives on the unique design of DIMM.2, vertical design helps the fan cooler to automatically direct the air towards M.2 drives. This will prevent throttling.
- The design of Maximus IX Apex is revolutionary. It has an X like lop-sided shape with sharp features, carved edges, and plane surface to give an excellent visual presentation.
- ASUS Aura Sync technology is another brilliant feature of Maximus IX Apex. You can customize your name and title on with RGB lighting.
|Model Number||ROG Maximus IX Apex|
|Chipset Type||Intel Z270|
|Processor CPU Model Socket||LGA 1151|
|Max RAM Supported||32 GB|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
|Product Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12” x 1” x 10.7”|
Our Review and Opinion About ASUS Maximus IX Apex
We think that ASUS Maximus IX Apex is an excellent motherboard. Here is our review of ASUS Maximus IX Apex:
- Cooling system, the ROG technology works perfectly well. Your system temperature doesn’t increase, and you’ll get smooth performances.
- ASUS Maximus IX Apex is easy to use, and it has a factory reset button or boot button. If you’re unable to boot your motherboard for any reason, you can press the boot button to restore the setting to default.
- It has a unique design as compared to other motherboards. With ASUS Maximus IX Apex you can install M.2 drives vertically and avoid throttling.
- Maximus IX Apex doesn’t come with built-in Wi-Fi, which is a setback for the motherboard in this range.
- The aura sync technology by ASUS makes Maximus IX Apex beautiful. You can use RGB lighting to customize your name and title on the motherboard.
In short, ASUS Maximus IX Apex is an impressive product, and you’ll love the features of this great motherboard.
Why Should You Buy ASUS Maximus IX Apex?
ASUS Maximus IX Apex is a brilliant product. Following reasons are enough to convince you to buy this motherboard for your PC:
- It has an excellent cooling system. The innovative ROG technology by ASUS keeps your system cool and delivers flawless performance.
- The aura sync technology makes Maximus IX Apex beautiful. You’ll love to customize your name and tile on the motherboard with RGB lighting.
- It supports RAM of up to 32 GB, and it is brilliant for your i7-7700k system.
- The design of Maximus IX Apex is revolutionary, and it’s easy to use. You’ll get pre-installed bios.
Overall, Maximus IX Apex is a brilliant product. If you’re planning to purchase a quality motherboard, Maximus IX Apex by ASUS should be your only choice.
Can I use 6700k on ASUS Maximus IX Apex?
Yes, Maximus IX Apex supports 6700k.
Which video cards will you recommend to use with Maximus IX Apex?
You can use EVGA GeForce GTX 1070, 08G-P4-5173-KR, and 8GB GDDR5.
Can I use two graphics cards at the same time with Maximum IX Apex?
Yes, ASUS Maximus IX APEX supports two graphics cards at the same time.
3. Top Motherboard In Features Gigabyte GA-Z270X K5 Gaming For i7 700k
The term “gaming” is so imminent now that a motherboard designed for gaming is creating a pool of sales for the manufacturers. Gigabyte GA-Z270X AORUS is perhaps the best motherboard for i7 7700k gaming. It’s a brilliant motherboard for all the gamers out there, who want to load their games in a matter of seconds. In this section, we’ll discuss gigabyte GA-Z270X AORUS.
Gigabyte GA-Z270X AORUS Gaming Motherboard Pros And Cons
- It has a brilliant cooling system, which uses liquid to keep the motherboard cool.
- GA-Z270X is terrific for gaming.
- RGB Fusion lighting and freedom to customize it with the app.
- Killer Ethernet delivers brilliant lag-free internet.
- GA-Z270X provides quick transfer of data.
- It doesn’t have a scalable link interface.
- GA-Z270X provides no extra slots.
- No Bluetooth connectivity.
Let’s Dive into the Features of Gigabyte GA-Z270X AORUS Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X AORUS has impressive features which gamers will love. Let’s dive into the features of this brilliant gaming motherboard.
- The killer Ethernet E2500 is one of the features of this fantastic motherboard. A gamer will surely love this feature. Killer Ethernet provides fast internet without lagging or buffering. You can play games without any internet trouble.
- Ultra-Fast data transfer is another brilliant feature of this motherboard. With the use of M.2, you can quickly transfer your data with the blink of an eye.
- The use of sound blaster X-Fi in the GA-Z270X AORUS is yet another feature. It provides high-quality audio. With the ALC1220 multi-channel codec you’ll get crystal clear high-quality sound.
- Gigabyte GA-Z270X AORUS has a fantastic cooling system. This brilliant cooling system allows your computer to deliver incredible performance without increasing its temperature.
- The cooling system, known as smart fan five, can also use liquid or water to maintain the temperature. Innovative technology allows water to run through the system and work as a heat exchanger.
- RGB fusion is another excellent feature of GA-Z270X AORUS motherboard. You can illuminate your motherboard with RGB lighting. Customization of these lights gives you the freedom to select the lighting mode as per your liking.
|Model Number||GA-Z270X-K5 Gaming|
|Memory Slot||4xDIMM, DDR4|
|Graphic Output||HDMI/Display port|
|Graphic Support||2-way SLI/3-way Crossfire|
|USB||USB 3.1 Type-C, USB 3.1 Type-A, USB 3.1 Gen.1, USB 2.0|
|LAN/Wi-Fi||Killer Ethernet E2500 LAN|
|Maximum RAM Support||64 GB|
|Product Weight||3.66 Lbs.|
|Product Dimension||13.18” x 10.62” x 3.14”|
Our Opinion About GA-Z270X Gaming Motherboard
We tried and tested the GA-Z270X K-5 gaming motherboard. As a gaming lover, we loved this motherboard. Its performance was impressive. Here is our review of GA-Z270X K-5 gaming motherboard:
- Let’s talk about the cooling system. Its cooling system works perfectly well, and it uses liquid and smart fan to keep the system cool. This cooling system enhances the performance of your motherboard.
- It can support 64 GB DDR4 RAM, which means that you can load games quickly on this motherboard.
- Another striking feature is LAN. With Killer E2500 LAN you’ll get faster internet connectivity, and your network won’t lag. Lag-free internet means that you can enjoy multiplayer online games without any trouble.
- GA-Z270X has a fantastic data transfer rate. You can quickly transfer a large amount of data with the speed of 32GB.
In short, GA-Z270X is a product from paradise for gaming lovers.
Why Should You Purchase GA-Z270X K-5 Gaming Motherboard?
You should purchase GA-Z270X K-5 gaming motherboard because of the following reasons:
- It has a brilliant cooling system, and it uses liquid to cool the system, which is a unique feature.
- GA-Z270X transfers data quickly and delivers lag-free internet with E2500 LAN.
- With sound blaster X-Fi, you’ll get high quality audio sound. It uses the latest multi-channel codecs, and you’ll experience HQ sound with headphones and speakers.
- The RGB lighting system has six different modes to illuminate your motherboard. You’ll also have the freedom to customize the colors and patterns of RGB with an application.
In short, if you love PC gaming and you’re looking to buy gaming motherboard. GA-Z270X should be your only choice.
Does GA-Z270X support high current fans?
Yes, GA-Z270X K5 gaming motherboard can support fans up to 24W.
Can I fit GA-Z270X in full ATX tower?
Yes, GA-Z270X K5 Gaming motherboard can easily fit in full ATX tower.
Does GA-Z270X support dual slot graphic cards?
Yes, GA-Z270X will support dual-slot graphics card i.e., SLI/Crossfire.
4. Best Motherboard With ITX Options ASROCK FATAL1TY Z270 Gaming for i7-7700K
Nowadays, the Pcs are shrinking in size day by day, and under such scenarios, the ASROCK motherboard is going to make its way. This motherboard holds a RAM of 32GB (which must be very low according to few users), but it is still holding its place in the market due to its performance. In this section, we’ll discuss the ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC motherboard.
ASROCK FATAL1TY Z270 Gaming-ITX Pros And Cons
- Gaming-ITX/AC delivers high-quality audio sound
- Brilliant cooling system
- It has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Gaming-ITX/AC supports various type of processors
- No RGB Lighting and customization feature in ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC
- ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC doesn’t support RAM more than 32 GB.
Let’s Discuss the Features of ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC
ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC motherboard comes with amazing features. These features are terrific and loved by the gaming community. Let’s discuss these features in detail:
- It supports different types of processors like core i7, i5, i3, Pentium, and Celeron. This is one of the significant features of Gaming-ITX/AC motherboard.
- Gaming-ITX/AC has an effective cooling system. It keeps the system at its average temperature and optimizes the performance of the system.
- As compared to other motherboards ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC comes with integrated Wi-Fi. Wi-Fi is another excellent feature. You don’t have to purchase extra hardware for Wi-Fi.
- The high definition of sound quality is another brilliant feature of ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC. With sound blaster cinema 3, you can experience high quality cinema sound.
- Bluetooth is another fantastic feature of Gaming-ITX/AC. You don’t have to attach separate Bluetooth dongle for BT connectivity. Gaming-ITX/AC has built-in Bluetooth feature.
|Product Model||Z270 Gaming-ITX/AC|
|Chipset Type||Intel Z270|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Wireless Type||802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g|
|USB||1x 2.0 port|
|Product Weight||One pound.|
|Product Dimensions||8.9” x 7.3” x 3.3”|
Our Review of ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC Motherboard
In our opinion, ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC is one of the best gaming motherboards. We like this product because of the following reasons:
- It has a great cooling system; it optimizes the performance and keeps the system cool.
- Although the maximum RAM Gaming-ITX/AC can support is 32 GB, but still, its performance is brilliant.
- It has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, which means that you don’t need to purchase extra hardware for wireless network and Bluetooth.
Overall, ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC is a reliable motherboard, and gamers will love it.
Why Should You Buy ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC Motherboard?
You should invest in ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC motherboard because of the following reasons:
- It comes with the latest audio codecs and delivers high quality sound. ASROCK also supports different types of Intel processors as compared to other motherboards.
- Gaming-ITX/AC gives you the feature of HDMI. You can enjoy gaming on a big screen or projector with the help of HDMI.
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are brilliant features of Gaming-ITX/AC motherboard. You don’t need to spend extra bucks on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth hardware.
- It also comes with Intel gigabit LAN. Intel LAN will give you high speed uninterrupted internet.
In Short, Gaming-ITX/AC has some brilliant features. These features make ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC worth purchasing.
Does this motherboard Gaming-ITX/AC supports USB 3.0?
Yes, ASROCK Gaming-ITX/AC supports USB 3.0, and it has 2x USB 3.1 and 8x USB 3.0 slots.
Can I change the color of LED from blue to any other color?
Yes, you can change the color of LED from the software.
Does Wi-Fi use the slot?
No, Wi-Fi doesn’t use the slot. It is integrated into the MB.
5. Finest Motherboard For i7 7700k ASROCK MicroATX B250M-HDV
B250M-HDV is another brilliant product offered by ASROCK. ASROCK has made B250M-HDV affordable for the users. It has an M2 slot and many other striking features. In this section, we’ll discuss B250M-HDV ASROCK motherboard.
ASROCK MicroATX B250M-HDV Pros And Cons
- B250M-HDV motherboard comes with an affordable price tag.
- ELNA Audio system delivers high-quality audio sound.
- Intel gigabit Ethernet deliver lag-free internet.
- Wi-Fi integration eliminates the need for extra wireless hardware.
- RAM overlock feature works perfectly well.
- B250M-HDV comes with 3-pins.
- The cooling system is average.
- LED Light AURA is dim as compared to other motherboards.
Let’s Look at the Features of B250M-HDV ASROCK Motherboard
ASROCK B250M-HDV has different features. Let’s look at the features of B250M-HDV in detail:
- B250M-HDV by ASROCK has ELNA Audio system. It means that you’ll get high-quality audio with both the headphones and speakers. The audio system is one of the best features of B250M-HDV.
- Motherboard B250M-HDV supports all types of intel core processors from the 6th generation. It is one of the features of B250M-HDV motherboard.
- ASROCK has embedded Intel gigabit Ethernet in B250M-HDV motherboard. It will deliver uninterrupted internet with any trouble.
- It also comes with integrated Wi-Fi. You don’t have to purchase an extra dongle for wireless connectivity moreover wireless connection remains stable. It is another key highlight of B250M-HDV motherboard.
|Chipset type||Intel B250|
|Memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Product weight||1.6 Lbs.|
|Product dimension||11” x 8”x 2.3”|
Our Opinion About ASROCK B250M-HDV Motherboard
B250M-HDV is one of the affordable motherboard offered by ASROCK. Here is our opinion about B250M-HDV motherboard:
- ASROCK B250M-HDV supports all the intel core processors of the 6th generation, including i7-7700k.
- It has an ELNA audio feature which enhances the sound quality. ELNA deliver high quality sound with headphones and speakers.
- The Aura LED light is dim, but you can turn it off or change the color from the software.
- Built-in Wi-Fi is an excellent addition in this price tag.
In short, B250M-HDV is a good motherboard with brilliant, striking features.
Why Should You Purchase ASROCK B250M-HDV Motherboard?
You should buy B250M-HDV ASROCK motherboard because of the following reasons:
- The biggest reason for you to purchase ASROCK B250M-HDV is that it comes with an affordable price tag.
- It has integrated Wi-Fi, which is stable. Instead of buying separate hardware for wireless connectivity, you can save your money.
- B250M-HDV delivers brilliant performance and comes with RAM overlock feature.
- ASROCK uses ELNA audio system which delivers high quality audio.
In short, ASROCK B250M-HDV is one of the best affordable motherboards, and it is worth trying.
How many M.2 slots ASROCK B250M-HDV have?
There are three M.2 slots installed in B250M-HDV motherboard.
Do this B250M-HDV motherboard support skylake and kabylake bios?
Yes, it supports both skylake and kabylake.
What is the maximum RAM support of B250M-HDV motherboard?
B250M-HDV motherboard supports 32 GB RAM maximum.
6. MSI Z270-M5 Gaming For i7 7700k Motherboard With Processor
Micro star international is famous for manufacturing the best motherboards for PC users. M5 gaming motherboard by MSI is certified gaming motherboard. It will give you terrific gaming experience. You can play famous games like BattleField 1, DOTA 2, CS go, and league legends, etc. Here we’ll discuss all micro star international M5 gaming motherboard.
Micro-Star International MSI Z270-M5 Gaming Pros And Cons
- It has a brilliant cooling system with the freedom to control the fans.
- You can control the RGB lighting with the help smartphone app.
- Shield protection for M.2 devices.
- Optimized memory layout keeps the system stable.
- Audio boost delivers high quality sound.
- The limited color scheme for RGB lighting.
- Spotty fan control.
Let’s Discuss the Features of Z270 M5 Gaming Motherboard by MSI
Micro star international motherboard always has some of the fantastic features. In this section, we’ll discuss the features of this brilliant gaming motherboard.
- MSI M5 gaming motherboard comes with six fans water cooling system. It means that that it will keep your motherboard cool while you’re playing games. M5 also gives you the freedom to use the fans as you like. It gives you complete fan control, and it is one of the features of the M5 gaming motherboard.
- M5 gaming motherboard comes with RGB lighting. It gives you complete authority to change the color and customize. You can customize with the help of your smartphone in just one second. It is another impressive feature of M5 gaming motherboard.
- It comes with the feature of an optimized memory layout. This feature keeps your system stable and never lets it crash during your gaming activity.
- MSI has embedded brilliant audio components to boost the audio. It delivers high quality audio, which will enhance your gaming experience.
- M5 gaming motherboard comes with M.2 shield, which protects your M.2 devices. The protection contains cooling pads which manages the temperature and prevents throttling.
|Series||Z270 Gaming M5|
|Chipset type||Intel Z270|
|Maximum RAM support||64 GB|
|USB 2.0 ports||7|
|Memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Product weight||3 pounds|
|Product dimensions||13.8” x 10.6” x 3.11”|
Our Opinion About Z270 M5 Gaming Motherboard by Micro Star International
In our opinion, the M5 gaming motherboard is the best motherboard. Here is our review of the M5 gaming motherboard.
- Let’s talk about performance. Overall, the performance of M5 is impressive. It loads all the big games within no time, and the system remains stable during gaming.
- The cooling system is terrific and works perfectly fine. You can control the fans, but sometime the fan control may get spotty.
- RGB works fine, and most importantly, you can control the scheme with your smartphone. It takes just one second to load your customized settings on RGB.
- Although you’ll get a limited color scheme but all the available colors are pleasing.
To summarize, M5 is a brilliant gaming motherboard. It delivers excellent performance, and you’ll love it if you’re a PC gamer.
Why Should You Buy MSI M5 Gaming Motherboard?
You should purchase the MSI M5 because of the following reasons:
- It has a brilliant cooling system, and you can control the cooling fans. The cooling system also comes with a water cooling option. It keeps the temperature of your motherboard stable while you’re playing games.
- MSI M5 gives you the freedom to choose the RGB lighting scheme you like. You can use a smartphone app to customize the lighting modes.
- You can play all sorts of games with this brilliant product. Games like DOTA 3, Counterstrike go, league of the legends, and world Warcraft load quickly with this motherboard.
- It comes with an audio boost feature. This feature will deliver high quality sound, which will enhance your gaming experience.
In short, M5 is a certified gaming motherboard. If you love PC gaming and looking for a high performance motherboard. M5 should be your only choice.
Will M5 MSI motherboard support DDR3 RAM?
No, Z270 M5 gaming series only supports DDR4 RAM.
Does MSI M5 include any SATA cables?
Yes, it comes with four black SATA cables.
Can I use MSI M5 with the i7 7700k processor?
Yes, MSI Z270 M5 supports i7 7700k processor.
7. Asus ROG Strix Z390-I by ASUS Best Motherboard for i7 7700k Gaming
Z390-I ROG is another brilliant product offered by ASUS. This impressive motherboard will enhance your gaming experience as it comes with amazing features. In this section, we’ll discuss all Z390-I ROG motherboard.
Asus ROG Strix Z390-I Motherboard Gaming Pros And Cons
- Five-way intelligent cooling system.
- Strix Z390-I ROG has a user-friendly design.
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Customization freedom of Aura lighting.
- It uses SupremeFX for high definition audio experience.
- It comes with one USB 2.0 header.
- Z390-I ROG has a limited color scheme for AURA sync lighting.
Let’s Take a Look at the Features of Z390-I ROG ASUS Motherboard
ASUS is the name of quality. When it comes to electronic products, ASUS manufactures one of the most excellent products. Z390-I motherboard by ASUS is one such product which has exciting features. Let’s take a look at the features of ROG Z390-I motherboard features:
- ROG Strix Z390-I motherboard is brilliant for 8th and 9th generation Intel core processors. It comes with integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. You don’t have to purchase an extra dongle for Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. It will enhance your gaming experience on this fantastic product.
- Z390-I ROG motherboard comes with a 5-way smart cooling system. The thermal telemetry and smart prediction system keeps your system cool and manages the temperature of MB.
- SupremeFX audio system is another brilliant feature of this fantastic motherboard. It delivers high quality audio, which enriches your gaming experience.
- It comes with ASUS Aura RGB lighting, which is another key highlight of Z390-I motherboard. You can customize the color of AURA lighting as per your liking.
- Z390-I ROG ASUS has a user-friendly design. You can securely lock your RAM and take it out without any trouble. The MemOK II troubleshoots the boot failures automatically.
|Product model||Strix Z390-I ROG Gaming|
|Chipset type||Intel Z390|
|Memory type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Product weight||2.99 lbs.|
|Product dimension||8.9” x 6.7” x 6.7”|
Our Review of Strix Z390-I ROG ASUS Motherboard
Strix Z390-I ROG by ASUS is one the best gaming motherboard available in the market. We like this motherboard because of the following reasons:
- It comes with a smart and intelligent 5-ways cooling system. This system keeps your motherboard cool and manages the temperature effectively.
- Performance wise, it delivers terrific performance and games run buttery smooth with this motherboard. It doesn’t hang, or lags and games load quickly.
- Strix Z390-I ROG comes with integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. It means that you don’t have to purchase an extra dongle for Bluetooth and wireless connectivity.
- AURA sync lighting works perfectly well, and it adds to the beauty of the motherboard.
- Strix Z390-I ROG has only one USB 2.0 header, and we think it’s a drawback of this board.
To summarize, Strix Z390-I ROG is brilliant motherboard for PC gamers. It delivers incredible performance, and you’ll love it.
Why Should You Purchase Strix Z390-I ROG Motherboard?
You should invest your money in Strix Z390-I ROG motherboard because of the following reasons:
- It’s a gaming motherboard which delivers impressive performance. The price is affordable, and you can save some money because it comes with integrated BT and Wi-Fi.
- Strix Z390-I ROG has a smart cooling system which keeps your system cool.
- The audio boost feature is terrific. It delivers high definition sound, which will enhance your gaming experience.
- Strix Z390-I ROG can help you become a fan of Republic of gamers. It is one of the brands of ASUS. You can play games and earn points. With these points, you can purchase ROG gears.
- AURA sync lighting feature will make your board beautiful. You’ll also have the power to customize the RGB lighting.
In short, Strix Z390-I ROG is a brilliant gaming motherboard. If you’re PC gamer, Strix Z390-I ROG should be your only purchase.
Do I have to update the BIOS for Strix Z390-I ROG motherboard?
No, you don’t need to update the BIOS. All the updates are pre-installed.
Does the integrated Wi-Fi have antennas?
Yes, there are antennas.
Does Strix Z390-I motherboard have VGA ports?
No, Strix Z390-I ROG motherboard only supports HDMI and has a display port.
8. Z270 Extreme-4 by ASROCK Best Motherboard for i7 7700k 2019
ASROCK is one of the best manufacturers when it comes to motherboards. You can enjoy the world of virtual reality with the Extreme 4 motherboard. ASROCK Extreme comes with impressive features which gamers will love.
Z270 Extreme-4 by ASROCK Motherboards Pros And Cons
- Extreme 4 motherboard comes with the option of virtual reality.
- Purity sound feature delivers high-quality sound.
- It supports RAM up to 64 GB.
- Extreme 4 has built-in Wi-Fi.
- RGB lights are very dim.
- Ethernet ports don’t function properly.
- Some user report that they are not able to install windows 7 pro on Extreme 4.
Let’s Discuss the Feature of ASROCK Extreme 4 Motherboard
Extreme four by ASROCK comes with amazing features. Let’s discuss the key highlights of the Extreme 4 motherboard.
- Virtual reality is a critical feature of the ASROCK Extreme 4 motherboard. You can experience the VR like never before with the Extreme 4 motherboard. It’s compatible with all sorts of VR devices, and you won’t face any compatibility issues.
- Extreme 4 motherboard supports 6th and 7th generation Intel core processors. It is another feature of the Extreme 4 motherboard.
- With purity sound feature, Extreme 4 delivers impressive sound quality. It will enhance your gaming and VR experience.
- You can increase your RAM up to 64 GB. It will load your games and data quickly and efficiently. Increase of RAM is another excellent feature of this brilliant motherboard.
|Product model||Z270 Extreme 4|
|Chipset type||Intel Z270|
|Maximum RAM support||64 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|USB 2.0 ports||3|
|Product weight||3.31 pounds|
|Product dimension||12.2” x 13.7” x 3.5”|
Our Review About ASROCK Extreme 4 Motherboard
We think that ASROCK Extreme 4 is an excellent motherboard and it has some brilliant features. Here is our review of ASROCK Extreme 4 motherboard.
- It comes with virtual reality compatibility. Extreme 4 delivers a terrific virtual reality gaming experience.
- Extreme 4 performs amazingly well. It loads both games and data quickly and smoothly.
- The purity sound feature works fine. It delivers incredible sound quality, which enhances your virtual reality and gaming experience.
- RGB lights look beautiful, but it has a drawback. The RGB lights are dim as compared to other motherboards.
- The Ethernet ports don’t function properly, but Wi-Fi works perfectly fine. It comes with integrated Wi-Fi, which means that you don’t have to purchase extra Wi-Fi dongle.
To summarize, Extreme 4 motherboard is a fantastic board regarding VR. If you love virtual reality, you’ll love this motherboard.
Why Should You Buy Extreme 4 ASROCK Motherboard?
You should purchase the Extreme 4 motherboard because of the following reasons:
- Extreme 4 comes with built-in Wi-Fi. The wireless connection is stable and delivers smooth performance. Integrated Wi-Fi eliminates the need to purchase extra wireless hardware.
- It supports the RAM of up to 64 GB. You can enhance the performance of your system by increasing the RAM.
- If you love virtual reality, Extreme 4 is the best motherboard for VR experience. It supports all the VR devices, and it will enhance your VR experience.
- It has all the features which you look in a gaming motherboard. Extreme 4 comes RGB lighting and three M.2 slots.
In short, if you love VR gaming, you should purchase Extreme 4 ASROCK motherboard.
Does Extreme 4 motherboard support skylake and kabylake?
Yes, it supports both skylake and kabylake motherboards.
How many M.2 slots does Extreme 4 motherboard have?
It has three M.2 slots.
What are the graphics output option in Extreme 4?
You’ll have HDMI, D-sub, and DVI-D graphics output.
9. Z170-PRO ATX by ASUS Good Motherboard for i7 7700k
ASUS Z170-PRO is one of the best motherboard offered by ASUS. It comes with USB 3.1 controller and delivers superb performance. Z170-PRO has many amazing features. As always ASUS never ceases to amaze with its quality products.
Z170-PRO ATX Motherboard by ASUS Pros And Cons
- It has a 5-way cooling system.
- Z170-PRO ATX also has the provision of a water cooling system.
- Motherboard Z170-PRO ATX delivers high-quality sound.
- It also delivers smooth networking because of Intel and turbo LAN.
- 5x Protection protects the hardware.
- Z170-PRO ATX doesn’t come with Bluetooth.
- You won’t get integrated Wi-Fi in Z170-PRO ATX motherboard.
Let’s Take a Look at the Key Highlights of Z170-PRO Motherboard by ASUS
All the products by ASUS have amazing features. Let’s discuss the key highlights of Z170-PRO ATX motherboard:
- It comes with a smart 5-way cooling system. Z170-PRO ATX also provides you the support for water cooling. With water cooling temperature of the system won’t increase even you increase the load.
- Crystal sound three feature delivers impressive sound quality. You’ll get crystal clear high definition audio with Z170-PRO ATX motherboard.
- The turbo LAN and Intel LAN feature deliver smooth networking. These LAN’s won’t interrupt your network connection, and you’ll get stable performance.
- Z170-PRO ATX motherboard is robust and durable. It comes with 5x protection feature. This feature protects your hardware.
|Chipset type||Intel Z170|
|Processor Model Socket||LGA 1511|
|Maximum supported RAM||64GB|
|USB 3.0 ports||2|
|Product weight||2.65 pounds|
|Product dimensions||10.4” x 2.7” x 12.9”|
Our Opinion About Z170-PRO ATX Motherboard by ASUS
We like Z170-PRO ATX motherboard because of the following reasons:
- It has a smart cooling system. Z170-PRO ATX also gives you provision for water cooling system. If you attach a water cooling system, you’ll see the difference. Even with the higher loads, the temperature won’t increase.
- With 5x protection II feature, your hardware remains intact. It protects your hardware from any potential damage.
- It delivers smooth performance because you can extend the RAM up to 64 GB.
- Audio output is superb, and you get rich high quality audio.
To summarize, Z170-PRO ATX is the best motherboard offered by ASUS. Although it’s expensive, but you’ll love the features and performance.
Why Should You Purchase Z170-PRO ATX Motherboard?
In our opinion you should purchase the Z170-PRO ATX motherboard because of the following reasons:
- It delivers smooth and brilliant performance. You’ll also get rich sound because of the crystal sound 3 feature.
- The cooling system is 5-way, and you can add a water cooling system. It will help you maintain the temperature even with the higher loads.
- The turbo and Intel LAN deliver smooth networking performance. Your internet won’t lag with these LAN ports.
In short, Z170-PRO ATX is a fantastic product. It is a bit expensive, but it’s worth the money. You should purchase this product and give it a try.
How many USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 headers are there on Z170-PRO ATX motherboard?
You’ll get 2x USB 3.0 ports and 2x USB 2.0 ports.
How many memory slots are available on Z170-PRO ASUS?
There are four memory slots installed on Z170-PRO ATX motherboard.
Can I use DDR3 RAM on Z170-PRO ATX motherboard?
No, it only supports DDR4 RAM.
10. ASUS Maximus VIII ROG Hero Alpha ATX i7 7700k Motherboard Combo
ASUS Maximus VIII is another brilliant gaming motherboard offered by ASUS. It comes with exciting features which gamers will love. The Aura LED lighting makes Maximus VIII beautiful and elegant.
ASUS Maximus VIII ROG Hero Alpha ATX Pros And Cons
- Brilliant and smart 5-way cooling system.
- Maximus VIII has upgraded SupremeFX audio for high-quality audio.
- It has integrated Wi-Fi.
- ASUS Maximus VIII comes with LED and RGB lighting.
- It doesn’t come with Bluetooth. You have to purchase Bluetooth dongle separately.
- RGB lights get dim with time.
Let’s Take a Look at the Key Highlights of ASUS Maximus VIII Motherboard
ASUS has equipped Maximus VIII with exciting features which makes it gaming beast. Let’s take a look at the features of the Maximus VIII motherboard.
- Like all other ASUS motherboards, Maximus VIII also has 5-ways cooling system. With single click overclocking, you can quickly fix and manage the temperature of your system.
- Maximus VIII has upgraded SupremeFX audio boost system. It delivers quality sound both on speakers and headphones. You can enjoy your games with rich and high-quality sound.
- It comes with an Intel Gb Wi-Fi LAN. You can enjoy your multiplayer games without any lagging. It is yet another brilliant feature of this amazing motherboard.
- The LED lighting and AURA RGB makes Maximus VIII beautiful and elegant. You can customize the RGB and LED lighting as per your requirement.
- Maximus VIII comes with dual M.2, SATA, and U.2 express. It gives you brilliant storage speeds.
|Brand model||Maximus VIII Hero Alpha|
|Chipset type||Intel Z170|
|Memory slots available||4|
|Maximum RAM support||64 GB|
|Free PCI slots||4|
|RAM||DDR4 3000 (o.c.)|
|USB ports||2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0|
|Wireless type||802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g|
|Product weight||4.93 pounds|
|Product dimensions||13.1” x 11.1” x 2.9”|
Our Opinion About ASUS Maximus VIII Motherboard
In our opinion, Maximus VIII is one of the best gaming motherboards. Below is our detail review of Maximus VIII motherboard:
- To begin with, the performance of ASUS Maximus VIII is brilliant. With the maximum RAM support of 64 GB, you can get the most from your motherboard. It will quickly load the games and applications, and you’ll get fast performance.
- As compared to ASUS Z390-I, ASUS Maximus VIII has an upgraded SupremeFX audio system. It delivers brilliant sound and enriches your gaming experience.
- With integrated Wi-Fi, you don’t need to purchase additional Wi-Fi dongle. Wi-Fi remains stable and delivers smooth, uninterrupted internet.
- As far as Bluetooth goes, Maximus VIII doesn’t come with BT. You’ve to purchase additional BT dongle for BT connectivity.
To Summarize, Maximus VIII is a brilliant gaming motherboard. It has an excellent cooling system, and it delivers stable and smooth performance.
Why Should You Purchase ASUS Maximus VIII Motherboard?
You should buy ASUS Maximus VIII because of the following reasons:
- It has a terrific cooling system like all other ASUS gaming motherboards.
- You can extend the RAM of Maximus VIII up to 64 GB. It will give you a smooth and fast performance.
- Maximus VIII will deliver smooth and high-quality audio. It has upgraded SupremeFX audio technology which generates high definition audio.
- You can become a member of Republic of gamers. It is a subsidiary of ASUS. With this membership, you can play games and earn points. Redeem those points to purchase ROG gears.
- It comes with integrated Wi-Fi, which means that you don’t have to purchase extra hardware for wireless connectivity. RGB and LED Aura lighting works, and you can customize the color.
In short, ASUS Maximus VIII is brilliant motherboard with all the fantastic features. If you love PC gaming, we’ll recommend you to purchase Maximus VIII.
Does ASUS Maximus VIII supports DDR4 3200 32GB RAM?
Yes, it will support RAM’s with higher frequency and higher capacity.
Does Maximus VIII have dual-channel memory?
Yes, ASUS Maximus VIII Alpha Hero has dual-channel memory.
Does Maximus VIII come to overclock technology?
Yes, it comes with overclocking.
The reliability, compatibility, and performance of a motherboard matters the most. There are a lot of different companies offering top grade motherboards for different types of processors. The processor i7 7700k is one of the top motherboards liked by gamers mostly. You need to check the combination of reliability with your system when you are getting any motherboard. Some companies provide something better than others, it’s all up to your own use how you use your pc. Get your best features motherboard for i7 7700k by checking your needs and compatibility first.
FAQs About These Motherboards For i7 7700k
How many USB slots are present in ASRock motherboard for i7 7700k?
It has 2 slots for 3.1 and for 3.0 8 slots.
I don’t want the blue Led light. Can I turn it off? How?
Yes, it can turn off with the help of a software which needs to be installed on your PC.
Does graphics support available for ASRock motherboard?
Yes, it has.
Can I change the Led lights to any other color?
Of course, it can be. You can have blue, green, red colors.
From where should I buy input/output shroud?
You can buy it from Amazon however, the motherboards already come with input/output shroud.
Just want to make sure that the Asus motherboards for 7700k can be used for 6600k as well? Will there be any computability issues?
Yes, it is compatible can be used.
Will it cause any damage if I use display board and HDMI side by side?
Yes, you can use both but it’s not recommended generally. If you don’t have any option then buy a devoted graphics processing unit.
- 1 The Best Motherboards for i7 7700K
- 2 1. Best Overall Motherboard for i7 7700k MSI CrossFire Z270 USB 3 DDR4
- 3 2. Best Motherboard For Overclocking ASUS Motherboard ROG Maximus IX Apex
- 4 3. Top Motherboard In Features Gigabyte GA-Z270X K5 Gaming For i7 700k
- 5 4. Best Motherboard With ITX Options ASROCK FATAL1TY Z270 Gaming for i7-7700K
- 6 5. Finest Motherboard For i7 7700k ASROCK MicroATX B250M-HDV
- 7 6. MSI Z270-M5 Gaming For i7 7700k Motherboard With Processor
- 7.1 Product Description
- 7.2 Micro-Star International MSI Z270-M5 Gaming Pros And Cons
- 7.3 Let’s Discuss the Features of Z270 M5 Gaming Motherboard by MSI
- 7.4 Technical Details
- 7.5 Our Opinion About Z270 M5 Gaming Motherboard by Micro Star International
- 7.6 Why Should You Buy MSI M5 Gaming Motherboard?
- 7.7 FAQ’s
- 8 7. Asus ROG Strix Z390-I by ASUS Best Motherboard for i7 7700k Gaming
- 9 8. Z270 Extreme-4 by ASROCK Best Motherboard for i7 7700k 2019
- 10 9. Z170-PRO ATX by ASUS Good Motherboard for i7 7700k
- 11 10. ASUS Maximus VIII ROG Hero Alpha ATX i7 7700k Motherboard Combo
- 11.1 Product Description
- 11.2 ASUS Maximus VIII ROG Hero Alpha ATX Pros And Cons
- 11.3 Let’s Take a Look at the Key Highlights of ASUS Maximus VIII Motherboard
- 11.4 Technical Details
- 11.5 Our Opinion About ASUS Maximus VIII Motherboard
- 11.6 Why Should You Purchase ASUS Maximus VIII Motherboard?
- 11.7 FAQ’s
- 12 Conclusion
- 13 FAQs About These Motherboards For i7 7700k
- 13.1 How many USB slots are present in ASRock motherboard for i7 7700k?
- 13.2 I don’t want the blue Led light. Can I turn it off? How?
- 13.3 Does graphics support available for ASRock motherboard?
- 13.4 Can I change the Led lights to any other color?
- 13.5 From where should I buy input/output shroud?
- 13.6 Just want to make sure that the Asus motherboards for 7700k can be used for 6600k as well? Will there be any computability issues?
- 13.7 Will it cause any damage if I use display board and HDMI side by side?