Health-conscious people want to have vegetables and fruits in a cook manner, the juice is best in this case. Cold press juicer is used to extract juices from fruits and vegetables using high pressure of thousands of pounds. Though fresh juices have many benefits to health, these are effective to lose weight. But, cold press juices, can stay fresh for hardly 3 to 4 days, in raw form. After 3 to 4 days micro-organisms start spoiling them. These spoiled juices would be injurious to the health of children and pregnant ladies.
So, if you are curious about the juice you are buying, you must buy a cold press juicer, so that you can have fresh juice at home. Modern cold press juicers first crush the fruits and then extract the juices from vegetables and fruits. They contain fresh ingredients, as they do not use external heat or oxygen. Centrifugal juicers, may produce heat, and damage the natural nutrients of the juices. As more heat produce, more nutrients spoiled. In this way, cold press juicers are the best option.
How cold press juicer is better?
When you have to decide about getting your own juicers, you may be confused about what type of juicer you should buy. So, there are two main types of juicers:
- Centrifugal juicers
- Cold press juicers or slow press juicers
Cold press juicers squeeze and spin the juices in a slower manner, while centrifugal juicers pulverize and produce the juices at high speed. An auger is used to crush and squeeze and to extract juices and produce no heat at all.
Cold press juicers produce less frothy juices, while on the other hand centrifugal juicers, produce frothy shakes as they get air from the environment.
Oxidation is another issue related to the centrifugal juicers, this issue could be eliminated by the cold press juicers. Oxidation can spoil the juices within 24 hours, by breaking its components. Juices produced with the cold press juicers may last 3 to 4 days. It means you can produce a good amount of juice at one time and can use it up to 72 hours, instead of extracting it every day. We should learn facts like these like learning about how wireless kettle works.
Benefits of cold press juicer
- Nutrients of the vegetables and fruits may not spoil, as it doesn’t have spinning blades that may produce heat and damage vitamin C from the juice.
- It can produce a good quantity of juice, which can last 72 hours.
- It doesn’t produce noise while extracting juice.
- Cold press juicers can produce many types of juices, having multiple functions. It can be used to make:
- Rice cakes
- Baby food
In fact, you need to get the specific model for these above functionalities having some extra attachments.
- Why cold press juicer is better?
Cold press juicer is better because it doesn’t produce heat, and extract juice with all of the nutrients.
- Why cold press juicer is expensive?
Cold press juicer is expensive, because of the pressure used in it. Thousands of pounds pressure need to extract juices with the cold press juicer, which makes it expensive.
- How much time cold press juice can last, on average?
Cold press juice can last up to 72 hours on average.
- Is cold press juice is injurious to health?
Though cold press juice is fresh but is not pasteurized, so there must be more health-related issues like poising etc.
- How to make cold press juice?
To make cold press follow the steps below:
- Wash the fruits or vegetables, you want to use.
- Cut them, if their size is too large
- Grind them and put them in the filter to extract the seeds etc.
- For single juice, press the “single” button and if you are going to make a batch of juices, press the “batch” button.
- After the extraction process, done by a presser, you can refrigerate it for 72 hours.