What Cordless Vacuum Cleaners Are?
The vacuum cleaner is a device which people use to clean the dust and dirt from the floor. These vacuum cleaners consist of air compressor which creates a vacuum and sucks the dust and dirt. It also uses a bag which gathers the dust and dirt. These bags are detachable and you can clean them after using the vacuum cleaner. People going to get it would want to know how good are cordless vacuum cleaners are.
There are different types of vacuum cleaners that are available in the market these days. Like we have top class hoover pet carpet cleaners and they are also cordless. Companies manufacture electric vacuum cleaners with both cord and without cord. The trouble with corded vacuum cleaners is that they have limited access because of their cable and especially when you can’t find a socket near you.
There are different advantages of cordless vacuum cleaners, but it also comes with a baggage of disadvantages as well. Here we will discuss cordless vacuum cleaners, its advantages, and disadvantages.
Weight & Design of Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
Cordless vacuum cleaners have lightweight as compared to corded vacuum cleaners. Cordless vacuum cleaners are available in elegant designs and will last long because of their material. Because of lightweight and no cord attached, these vacuum cleaners are easy to carry around.
Ease of Access
As compared to corded cleaners, cordless cleaners can reach everywhere and can give you quick and excellent results. Corded cleaners because of their cord can’t compete with the accessibility of cordless vacuum cleaners.
Cordless vacuum cleaners as compared to corded cleaners have less capacity for dust. Just because cordless vacuum cleaners have lightweight and being lightweight, the companies have to compromise on the dust capacity. Therefore, if they increase the size, it will increase the weight of the cleaner.
Vacuum cleaners with cords need a battery to operate. The bigger the battery, the longer they will last. Generally, cordless cleaners have a battery that only lasts for 20 minutes at maximum. But, different companies have improved their battery life on their superior models.
There are different advantages of the cordless vacuum cleaner. Here are some of them:
- Lightweight is the most significant advantage of cordless cleaners. As compared to corded cleaners, cordless vacuum cleaners have less weight.
- Cordless itself is the advantage. You don’t have to worry about the cord, extensions, and sockets.
- Ease of access is another advantage of cordless cleaners. As a result of cordless and lightweight, you can clean the places that you are unable to access wired cleaners.
- These cordless cleaners are small and can be stored easily. These cleaners can save time and space. You can also clean slime using this vacuum cleaner. There also other ways to clean slime from the carpet.
No product is perfect. Every item has its own merits and demerits. There are different disadvantages of cordless vacuum cleaners. Here are some of them:
- Cordless cleaners don’t have a long lasting battery. As a result, you can’t clean for a more extended period.
- Dust capacity is another problem with cordless cleaners, and you have to clean the dust bag after every cleaning session.
- Maintenance is another disadvantage of cordless cleaners. You need to maintain the cleaner regularly.
As compared to corded cleaners, the cordless vacuum cleaners are not as reliable as corded cleaners. You cannot use cordless cleaners on heavy dust and especially, carpets. As a result of using on heavy dirt, the cordless cleaners will fill up quickly, and it takes time in cleaning the dust bags.
In short, Cordless cleaners are best for light dust and light cleaning purposes as compared to corded cleaners.
What is the battery life of the cordless vacuum cleaner?
Generally, the battery life of cordless vacuum cleaners is twenty minutes.
Can I use cordless cleaner outside?
Yes, you can use cordless vacuum cleaner outside and take it anywhere you need.
What is the weight of cordless cleaners as compared to corded cleaners?
Cordless vacuum cleaners have lightweight as compared to wired cleaners.
- 1 What Cordless Vacuum Cleaners Are?
- 2 Advantages
- 3 Disadvantages