You Can Install A Water Heater Yourself
To begin with, let discuss the water hear. The water heater is a device or equipment which people use to heat the water. Hot water has many uses most people use hot water for bathing in winters. Many mobile homes come with pre-installed water heaters, but you can install an electric water heater in your mobile home yourself. People these days also inaugurate water tanks at their homes by themselves. It is simple and easy to install the water heaters. In this guide, we’ll learn how to install the electric hot water heater.
Mostly there are three major types of water heaters. In this part, we’ll discuss those three types of water heaters.
- Gas Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
How to Install Mobile Water Heater
In this section, we’ll discuss the installation process of all the three types of water heaters. Let’s start with a gas water heater:
Gas Water Heaters
Gas water heaters use gas fuel to increase the temperature of the water. The gas water boiler is cheap, and it’s easy to install. One significant advantage of a gas water heater is that it stores the hot water, and once the water starts to call, it starts boiling it again. You don’t have to worry about load shedding because it uses gas for operation.
Gas Water Heater Installation
Gas heater installation is not an easy job. Follow the following steps to install the gas heater:
- Firstly, dismantle the old heater. Make sure that there is no gas leakage. Turn off all the gas valves before you start to dismantle the old heater.
- Secondly, take off all the water pipes and remove them. Take a gas heater and put it in place.
- Install the water lines and use proper fittings to connect the gas line with the pilot.
- Finally, make water connections and fill the tank with cold water. Its recommended that you should install a gas heater in the presence of an expert.
Tankless Water Heaters
The tankless water heater is another type of water heater. These electric water heaters tankless use less energy. These water heaters will heat the water when you need it. They are small and occupy less space because they don’t have tanks to store the water.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
To install the tankless water heater, you need to follow the following steps:
- Firstly, take a vent pipe from the tankless water heater and install it outdoors. Make sure that vent pipe is facing the earth.
- Secondly, cut the holes in the wall to install the thimbles. Install vents into the thimbles
- Finally, Mount the tankless water and make water connections. Make sure to slide the pipe properly into the tankless water boiler.
Electric Water Heaters
Electric water heaters are another type of water heater. These water heaters use electricity to increase the temperature of the water. Electric water heaters use low, which will reduce your electricity bill. These water heaters are easy to install as compared to conventional water heaters.
Electric Water Heater Installation
Installation of mobile home electric water is easy. Follow the following steps:
- Firstly, if you have an old water heater installed. All you need to do is disconnect the power source and electric cables.
- Secondly, disconnect and dismantle the water input pipe. Take out the water heater and place it aside.
- Place the water heater on its place and connect all the power source and electric cables. Make the cold and hot water connection and fill the tank with cold water.
- Finally, set the thermostat as you want. Make sure to keep it in a normal range if you’re going to use the water for bathing.