Make Your Computer Speakers Louder
The audio setup of your computer or laptop is essential. It enhances your overall experience if your audio settings are right. Gamers espicially do have a problem when the sound is too low. The problem is quite annoying. Many users purchase new speakers to fix the problem, although it’s one of the solutions it doesn’t solve the problem entirely. But you should get top computer speakers in a good budget for making sound problem fix.
There are a few tricks that you need to know to solve this issue. If you are facing the same problem; In this article, we’ll tell you the methods on how to make computer speakers louder.
How to Make Computer Speakers Louder Windows 10?
If you’re using Windows 10, there are three different options to make your computer speakers louder.
Audio Enhancement Option
To increase the speaker volume, follow these simple steps:
- Firstly, click the volume option in the taskbar.
- Secondly, when the volume option appears, click the speaker icon on top.
- When you click the icon, another window will open and select the enhancement tab.
- Now all you have to do is check the loudness equalization.
- Finally, close the window, and you’ll notice the increase in sound.
The second option to enhance the sound is by using sound booster plugins. You can download and install the sound booster plugins. These plugins include DFX audio enhancer plugin and SoundPimp plugins. Audio booster plugins will solve the issue, and you’ll get enhanced audio.
Use VLC Player
Finally, you can use VLC player for movies and audios. VLC player offers increased sound levels. You can increase the audio up to 200-percent. VLC player will enhance the audio, and you won’t face the audio issue.
Make Your Computer Louder Mac
If you’re using Mac book, you and you’re facing the issue. Follow these simple steps to boost the audio:
- Firstly, all you have to do is press F10 from your Mac book keyboard. It’ll tell you if your Mac speakers are active.
- Secondly, press F12 to boost your Mac audio. When you press F12 a window will appear with 16-square each representing one volume level.
- Finally, keep pressing F12 until you’ve boosted the volume.
Using System Preferences
Another option to increase the audio in Mac book is system preference. Follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to your Mac screen and press the apple icon on the top-left corner.
- Secondly, from the drop-down menu, click system preferences.
- Click the sound icon which you’ll find under the hardware tab.
- Finally, click the output volume option and drag the slider to full. It will boost the audio.