Resetting The Massage Chair
Gone are the days when you would drive to a massage center and relax to your body. You can take full body massage at your home on the specially designed chair. Though you need a top massage chair in a good budget at home to get full fun of that. These massage chairs are specially designed to provide massage at different angles. But the problem with these chairs is that if you don’t use them properly, they bring you a lot of trouble. So, you need to take care while using them. If you are looking for some solutions on how to reset the massage chair we think this information will help you.
When you assemble the chair, you can start the massage process by starting a program set on the remote. When you press the ON/OFF button, it starts the program. While pushing the button again, all the previous records get deleted, and the chair is reset.
There is a STOP button on the most remote control. It is for emergencies. When the chair starts working improperly, immediately turn off the chair by pushing the STOP button.
Factory Reset Massage Chair
If you want to change the working conditions of the massage chair, turn it off. Make sure that no one is sitting on the chair. Take and open your remote, simultaneously tap the power, and kneading button while holding for 5 seconds. After that, you will see an error code on the left corner of the screen. You will see a movement in the chair. This is just running of the diagnostic program. And this removes all your previous manual calculations while resetting the chair.
In some massage chairs, you can reset the chair by just pushing the OFF button.
Massage chair problems
Some of the common issues with a massage chair are;
- The massage chair stops working.
- The auto timer function does not work.
- The chair produces noise during working.
- The wire of the massage chair gets overheating.
- The massage chair runs out of power and does not respond to the remote.
- The temperature of the massage chair is not balanced.
Massage Chair repair parts
Not all parts of a massage chair can be repaired. But some of the components which you can fix are;
- Heating pads
How to reset Osim Massage Chair?
Like most of the massage chairs, Osim massage chair also operates with the help of remote control. Turn on the remote control and push the ON/OFF button. It takes you to the main menu. With the help of the arrow down button, select the “Manual” option. It starts the auto-detection for shoulder massage. If you want to choose the massage option manually, select the OK button and press the up and down button. Your manual massage will start working. You know how often the massage chair mechanism works.
You can select adjustments for more settings and desired functions. The strength of massage also gets adjust over here.
Real Relax Massage Chair Troubleshooting
Some of the problems which mostly occur in a Real Relax massage chair with their troubleshooting are given below. But be careful whether you can fix these problems by yourself, otherwise call the professionals.
- If you feel the rollers out of alignment, don’t worry, they are designed in such away.
- If your rollers get stuck, it is because after using the massage chair, the system set rollers to such position, so they don’t create discomfort.
- The striking of rollers against each other during kneading and tapping function produces noise. This might appear to you as some fault, but this is part of the design of a massage chair.
- You have attached the cord to power, but still, the massage chair is not working. This might be due to the reason that you have not turned on the button, or the cord is not correctly inserted in the socket.
- Sometimes the massage chair cord gets overheated. This can be due to improper use of the chair or passing of high voltage through the cord.
- In case the motor stops working, directly contact the manufacturer.
Human Touch Massage Chair Repair
It is easy to repair a human touch massage chair at home as it is designed in such away. If the massage chair starts creating a problem, immediately turn off the power. In such a case, don’t sit on the chair. Now you can check for the problem. Thoroughly check the outer parts of the chair to see any defects.
If the wire is damaged, you can repair it by joining the right ends and covering it with proper insulating material. You can solve any damaged wire problem by yourself. Make sure the cable is not connected to the socket. If the wire is burnt and not repairable, get a new one.
If the motor of the chair does not work, you need to contact the manufacturer as only they can identify the problem accurately. But, sometimes, due to a problem in remote, you cannot control the chair movement. Most remotes have LED lights, and they stop working, that does not mean remote is not working. It can be an error in the LED of the remote.
Can I repair massage chair at home?
If the problem is not severe, like some defect in the cord or remote, you can repair the chair by yourself.
It can be either due to a problem in the remote or just a problem with the LED. So, you can directly contact with the manufacturer’s protocol.
How to reset the massage chair?
Turn on the power button and set your massage conditions. When you turn OFF the chair, it resets the previous calculations.
- 1 Resetting The Massage Chair
- 1.1 Factory Reset Massage Chair
- 1.2 Massage chair problems
- 1.3 Massage Chair repair parts
- 1.4 How to reset Osim Massage Chair?
- 1.5 Real Relax Massage Chair Troubleshooting
- 1.6 Human Touch Massage Chair Repair
- 1.7 FAQs